Traditional & Quality Rover Scouting
Rover Explorer Scouts Association
ROVER MOOT Celebrating 25 Years of Rover Scouting - 1987-20
We will be camping 'Opposite Brownsea Island' where Scouting Started
Come one Come all - Rover Scouts and join us.
(1) The Camp Site:
(i) Full location address ~ The rectangular green field area directly adjacent to Ower Farm Purbeck. Poole Harbour - United Kingdom -Ower Farm Ower, Corfe Castle, Wareham, Dorset BH20 5JN, UK
(ii) Grid references ~ OS Landranger Map 195 -(Bournemouth, Purbeck and surrounding area) SZ 002 854.)
(2) The Dates ~ Saturday 28th. May to Saturday 4th.June, 2011.
(3) Transport ~ The camp site as you will see is excellently located for both Bournemouth and Southampton Airports
Buses & Train
(4) Site Types ~ It has great hiking areas, easy hike to Brownsea Island via the Studland Ferry direct to the Island. Hike to 'Old Harry' and Studland which has a beautiful coast line. There is plenty of wild life, we saw two badges very close to the camp site out in the daytime, some spectacular birds and signs of deer. The site is fairly isolated with no passing traffic and possibly only a few walkers.
(5) Some of the activities ~ We have also organised kayaking and archery as camp activities, we will also be doing hopefully a lot of pioneering and making an aerial runway.
(6) Training~ Woodbadge, Camp Fire Award, Leadeship as BP taught.
(7) The Moot ~ Where do we go from hear?
(i) Traditional 'ROVER MOOT' ~ (Camp Chief of His Deputy Chair - Agree on Scribe)
(ii) Traditional 'ROVER MOOT' ~ (Agreed paramiters of discussions)
(iii) Open discussion ~ Free and honest - Traditional 'ROVER MOOT' - (Agreed paramiters of discussions)
(iv) Investiture of Rovers and Awards - St Georges & Servcie etc..
(vi) Farwell until we meet again
Please let us know your positive response from you and all your Rovers who wish to attened ( Delegates) as soon as possible.
Go to RESA site and down load application form today... Complete and return ASAP.. We will need a good idea on numbers and nationalities as soon as possible.
For more information - Contact :
T: 44+01502 537 398 - M: 07960 827 552
E: firstname.lastname@example.org – W: http://resa-ihq.ning.com/
Yours in Traditional Rover Scouting,
Add a Comment